Scope and Focus
Scope for ICT Journalist NGO
1. Establish youth ICT Journalist leadership at all levels
2. Unite youth ICT Journalist under single Forum.
3. Ensure ICT & IT Journalist’s Media rights.
4. Involve for national IT & ICT Development process.
5. Support government initiatives in ICT promotion
7. Minimize cost mobilizing voluntary contributions
8. Local resource mobilization
9. Address ICT & IT Media’s issues
10. ICT opportunities for IT Students.
Focus of ICT Journalist Development Forum
1. Advocacy and lobbying
Continue advocacy and lobbying for implementing and strengthening existing IT & ICT policies and shared practices or improving them.
a. Ensuring ICT Journalist rights through constitution.
b. ICT Journalist Cam-paging for Good Governance and ICT Development process.
c. Formation of ICT Journalist council at national levell with ICT Journalist Development representation.
d. Strengthen and implement National IT and ICT Policy.
f. Social transformation.
g. IT responsive budget.
h. Scince and environmental conservation and climate change issues by media Campaigning.
i. Scholarship ICT education
j. Social security and health care policies
3. Institutional strengthening and professional capacity building
a) ICT Journalist Forum should explore opportunities for improving physical facilities of its own and its member
b) Coordinate initiatives at all levels to enhancing professional capacities of All media’s IT & ICT bit Journalist. ICT Journalist Forum continue organizing ICT Media training, workshop to enhance leadership qualities of Journalists who are working different media house’s in ICT & IT bit .
1. Promote research and produce publications
Promote research works to enhance professional qualities of its member.
2. ICT Journalist play catalytic role to promote good governance practices such as rule of ICT Development Process by Strategic of yearly plan for inclusiveness, transparency, accountability, participation, collaboration, coordination, cohesion, collective decision making e- governance .